Get in Touch
If you are sick or self isolating please do not come to the practice.
As from 25th May 2020 we are now welcoming you back in our consult rooms. Still following government guidelines with social distancing and increased hygiene policy.
If your pet needs veterinary attention and:
- You’ve been overseas within the last 14 days,
- You’re experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 infection, or
- You are in quarantine or isolation
Please phone us for advice and we can make a plan.
In line with government recommendations, we are trying to keep waiting times to a minimum in order to adhere to social distancing rules. We kindly ask you to:
- Limit the number of people presenting your pet to just one owner
- When arriving for your appointment make sure the waiting room is safe to enter (adhering to social distancing) 2 people in Coromandel Valley and 5 people in McLaren Vale.
- Please use the hand sanitizer located in the waiting room, and keep 1.5m distance between staff and members of the public if possible
Please phone ahead (at least 24 hours notice) to order required prescription medicine, food, worming or flea and tick control so we can arrange to have them ready for you without the need to wait.
Please remember we are working hard to ensure we can continue to provide complete veterinary care to your pets.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. This situation is rapidly evolving, and we will provide updates as required. We are here for you and your pets during this stressful time, and are happy to answer any questions or concerns you have.
- If you are need to collect food or repeat prescriptions, please phone ahead to arrange this before coming to practice.
- It may be necessary to introduce additional precautions but one of our team will of course let you know should this be the case.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Are you open as usual?
A: Yes, we are currently open and offering key services but with a number of restrictions. We are fully complying with Government advice.
Q: Should I visit the practice for my appointment?
A: If you are following the Government guidelines and are not self-isolating, you should attend your pet’s appointment as planned unless advised otherwise.( please phone and double check)
Q: Can I come in to practice to collect something if I don’t have a consultation?
A: NO, We ask you to please first phone ahead and avoid entering the practice.
Q: I need to make an appointment for the coming weeks.
A: Please continue to make any appointments in the usual way. But the situation is changing rapidly and we might have to change it closer to the date.
Q: Are you offering home visits?
A: No, we will not be offering any routine home visits.
Q: What if circumstances change?
A: We’ll be posting updates on this website page in the event of any changing advice.